We are committed to implementing a continuous improvement process in three areas: quality, security and the environment.
We are committed to respecting regulatory and contractual requirements with our partners and to promoting the continuing training of our employees and temporary workers.
Satisfy customer needs and expectations
- Implement a customer-focused quality approach
- Develop heavy-duty, innovative and efficient handling solutions
- Analyze and control failure risks
- Analyze and deal non-conformity and provide preventive and corrective measures
- Share our QSE policy with our employees, customers and suppliers.
Manage professional risks
- Ensure optimal working conditions through bodily and corporeal risks prevention for all our employees
- Reduce the occupational risks
- Ensure the same health and security work requirements to subcontractors in our plant or during our on-site interventions.
- Improve security criteria in the design, manufacture, installation and operation of our equipment for our customers and end users’ satisfaction.
- Involve our employees in a health and well-being at work policy development.
Minimize our environmental impact
- Prevent our pollution and nuisances, reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gases
- Permanently minimize our activities’ waste levels and if possible recycle or reutilize them
- Integrate environmental standards in our investment projects and during equipment and solutions on-site operations.